AREA #1: Protect our employees & attain excellence in occupational health and safety
At LISI, the health of each employee is a fundamental priority. By mastering the risks related to manufacturing processes and working environments, the Group ensures that everyone can work in the best conditions for their health and safety. Excellence in health and safety at work and the reduction of accidents are considered performance factors for the company.
What has been achieved in 2021
- TF1 = 8.0
14 sites have a TF1 > 10
17 sites have a TF1 = 0
(no accident for more than 12 months).
- Machine compliance: -50.9% machine compliance compared to 2020. 12.1% of machines pose a direct risk to the physical safety of employees (only personnel duly trained on the risks are authorized to use them).
Our objectives for 2023
- Consolidated TF1* less than 7.
- No site with a TF1 greater than 10.
- 100% of staff trained and aware of safety issues.
Our ambitions for 2030
- Consolidated TF1* less than 5.
- No more high physical intensity positions.
* TF1: Frequency rate of accidents with and without work stoppage of LISI employees and temporary workers per million hours worked.
LISI AEROSPACE Parthenay
Developing a workplace safety culture
At the end of 2021, the Safety Culture Program (SCP) tool was deployed at almost all LISI sites. This program addresses the behavioral causes of industrial accidents by providing managers with the keys to analyzing and understanding these phenomena and the corrective actions. Composed of 18 training modules offered monthly by managers to their employees, the SCP encourages the development of an internal culture of workplace safety.
2021 HSE Report
Frequency rate of accidents with and without work stoppage of LISI employees and temporary workers per million hours worked
Frequency rate of accidents with work stoppage of LISI employees and temporary workers per million hours worked.