THE LISI GROUP POSTED SALES OF € 1.3 BILLION IN THE FIRST NINE MONTHS OF 2019, UP +6.3% VERSUS THE COMPARABLE 2018 PERIOD, WITH +5.7% ORGANIC GROWTH IN Q3.
• LISI AEROSPACE: +8.5% cumulative and +9.3% organic growth in Q3
- Accelerated demand for "Fasteners" in Europe and good momentum in North America,
- "Structural Components" segment continuing to benefit from ramp-up of new engine programs,
- Initial effects of lower Boeing B737-Max rates, offset by the dynamism of the other segments in Q3,
- Favorable currency effect, especially the US dollar,
- Deconsolidation since July 1st of the two subsidiaries INDRAERO SIREN and LISI AEROSPACE Creuzet Morocco whose main activities are sheet metal primary parts and assembly of aerostructures.
• LISI AUTOMOTIVE: -4.0% cumulative and +0.6% organic growth in Q3
- Persisting weakness of European and global markets, in line with H1-2019,
- Return to organic growth with a more favorable base effect at the end of the quarter,
- Continued market share gains in high value-added activities,
- Negotiations with AFF GROUPE for the sale of chassis screws and steering pivots.
• LISI MEDICAL: +7.7% cumulative and +3.3% organic growth in Q3
- Accelerated growth in the minimally invasive surgery sector,
- Strong instability of business at the two small sites of the division.
The Group's annual consolidated outlook should be a natural extension of the first half. Aerospace performance is expected to largely offset the specific situation of the automotive market in 2019 as well as the production imbalance between the LISI MEDICAL division's sites.
The Group thus confirms its annual objectives of posting largely positive organic growth, exceeding its financial performance of 2018 and generating excellent Free Cash Flow.