The LISI Group achieved consolidated sales of € 860.7 million over the first nine months of 2021
- Gradual improvement of business in a context of end of destocking in the aeronautical sector,
- High demand in "Engine Structural Components", ahead of the "Fasteners" segment.
- Business strongly penalized by the consequences of the global shortage of electronic components among all manufacturers and parts manufacturers,
- Development and gradual ramp-up of new programs for hybrid and electric vehicles.
- Organic growth remained positive in the context of a return to normality in hospitals after the strong tensions generated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
At € 860.7 million, consolidated sales for the first nine months of 2021 were down - 6.8 %, or - € 62.7 million compared to the same period of 2020.
While the business recovery is marked by greater volatility than expected, the LISI Group, as previously announced, maintains its target of achieving EBIT in 2021 at least equal to that of 2020, positive net income, and generating a good level of Free Cash Flow.