LISI GROUP is required to process personal data in connection with the use of this website or interaction with any other online presence of which LISI GROUP is an administrator.
LISI GROUP attaches particular importance to the preservation of your personal data and the associated rights and freedoms.
The main objective of these confidentiality conditions is therefore to duly inform the data subjects of the processing carried out by LISI GROUP and of their rights in accordance with the legislation in force and our commitment to better data protection.
Responsible for processing
SIRET : 53682026900317
Established at :6 Rue Juvenal Viellard
CS 70431 Grandvillars
90008 BELFORT CEDEX.
For any request concerning your personal data, please send us your request by email or by phone on +184.108.40.206.00.77. In accordance with EU regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act n ° 78-17 LISI GROUP undertakes to send you an answer as quickly as possible, with regard to your rights.
LISI GROUP undertakes to respond at all times to the legal and regulatory obligations and guarantees in its capacity as data controller for the protection of personal data and in particular to the guarantees provided for by EU regulation 2016/679 and the law. information technology and freedom of January 6, 1978 n ° 78-17 (amended on June 20, 2018 by law n ° 2018/493).
Use of data
In accordance with the regulatory and legislative standards mentioned above, LISI GROUP is bound by a duty of information and transparency towards the persons concerned. Among other things, he undertakes:
- to process only the data that it essentially needs for the operation of this site (more information in the cookie section below) and to carry out its legal and contractual obligations,
- to process the aforementioned data only within the limits of the purposes provided for in the “purpose and motivation of the processing” field of the confidentiality policies,
- not to process this data for a period strictly equal to the legally prescribed deadlines in the absence of this for a period proportional and in accordance with the use justifying such treatment,
- not to transfer your data to unauthorized third parties without first obtaining your unequivocal consent.
The type of data concerned is limited to:
- IP address for statistical purposes,
- contact details provided via the newsletter registration form
Purpose and motivation of the processing
LISI GROUP undertakes to process the personal data collected in a fair, informed manner, for well-defined, explicit and legitimate purposes:
- for the operation of this site,
- in order to respond to the requests of the persons concerned, whether commercial or otherwise,
- in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations, in particular concerning connection and navigation data,
- improve our services,
- notify you for useful purposes of any changes to these or other LISI GROUP conditions.
Data subjects can make a request at any time under the conditions set out below in the section "Data subjects' rights", in order to have more information on our confidentiality policy and on the processing of their personal data.
Cookies management policy
A cookie is a text file saved on your computer, your mobile device or in your browser's memory by the site you are visiting. The data collected by this site allow, among other things, its proper functioning, the improvement of its functionalities or even to carry out statistics.
We inform you that disabling or deleting cookies may affect the use and functionality of this website.
You can also modify the cookie settings directly from your browser menu (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.).Manage cookies
Data subjects' rights
LISI GROUP reminds visitors to this site and the people concerned that they can, in accordance with Chapter III of EU Regulation 2016/679, make a request to the company at any time in order to assert their rights such as: right to erasure , right of access, right to limitation or restriction of processing.