Taking action for greater impact
Protect our environment
As a member of the "Coq Vert" community, which brings together entrepreneurs committed to the climate, the LISI Group is structured around strong convictions:
- Environmental issues are a major challenge for humanity.
- Thinking only in the short-term harms future generations deteriorates the resilience of our business.
- The world is in permanent disruption and requires to be an agile organization.
- Diversity is a strength.
- Companies must have a positive impact on society and in the territories they occupy.
Evaluations and objectives
* GRI = Global Reporting Initiative.
** Objectives under elaboration and progressively defined.
Challenges & Objectives
#3 Protect our environment
- As a socially responsible company, LISI seeks to to contribute to a sustainable world by acting with climate: development of innovative solutions, in particular with the start-up TRAACE to reduce carbon emissions by 30% by 2030, implementation of sobriety plans and increasing the proportion of renewable energies to 20%.
- At LISI, we want to make efficient use of resources by adopting responsible behavior: use less, use better, use longer.
- Obtaining ISO 14001 certification and a B rating from the CDP (Carbon Disclosure Project) are a recognition of all our actions we have taken.
#4 Work with our territories
- LISI aims to deploy water management plans in water-stressed areas and wants to support local communities by supporting local players, individuals or partners in our ecosystem. Encouraging local initiatives is essential to make sustainable development a reality for all.
- Installation of solar panels on the roof of the Fuenlabrada plant in Spain (LISI AUTOMOTIVE). The site will produce around 20% of its electricity in self-consumption.
- Renovation of the cooling system of production equipment at Saint-Ouen-l'Aumône (95) at LISI AEROSPACE.
- Installation in several French sites of energy sensors and an Eco-Adapt supervision platform.