LISI achieved once again earnings growth objectives
• Earnings growth:
o Revenue: €1.64 Bn, up €72 M (+4.6%)
- LISI Aerospace has crossed the €1 Bn revenue mark and LISI Automotive that of €500 M;
- Contribution of external growth transactions completed in the United States in 2016 (LISI MEDICAL Remmele) and 2017 (TERMAX) offset an unfavorable dollar effect;
- Organic growth: +3.6%; strong in the first half (+6.1%), more limited in the second half of the year (+1.0%);
o Operating income up by nearly €14 M (+8.9%)
- Contribution up across all three divisions;
- Operating margin improved by 0.4 point to 10.4%;
o Net income stabilized at a high level (€108 M), despite a highly negative financial result (-21.6 M) due to currency fluctuations
• Free Cash Flow highly positive despite an unfavorable currency impact (-€ 27.4 M) and a record level of capital expenditures;
• Net debt under control after the acquisition of TERMAX;
• Proposed dividend: € 0.48 per share;
• 2018 objectives: improvement in performance and strategic course maintained.
The Group is fully committed to achieving a double-digit current operating income, a positive Free Cash Flow and a growth in value of its operating indicators, in a context of currency volatility. The pursuit and deployment of many structuring industrial projects (robotization and productivity improvement, innovation), the launch of the first initiatives in the field of the digitization of production, all aim at providing technological lead to consolidate its [competitive] differentiation in a sustainable manner in well-oriented markets over time.